Free Short Story! Read the first four chapters. Get to know the Characters

Monday, January 28, 2013

Are You Writing Now?

Photobucket   I've realized something the past several months I have been writing. Writing has become an escape for me. It's the one thing I can do that blocks everyone around me and I can visit a world that I've created the way I want it. The people in it are the people I can't live without. And their love is something I wish for. Saying that, I can't wait to create more worlds and more stories that also involve real life situations. Anyway on to the goals of this past month.

I had so many goals this month. Some have not been met and others are nearly there. First I wanted to get the word out there about Violet Chains. I'm unbelievably appreciative of those who have supported me. Dejana Vuletic and Jeremy Chenevert. You guys rock and I just hope all of my fans are as awesome as you guys. Secondly, I wanted to get halfway through Blue Glass this month, but I guess perfection-if you can call it that-can't be rushed.

I've always wanted to write my own book and The Redvein series has been my life for eight years. Now that it's on paper my most major goal has been completed.

For next month I want to be able to work on two chapters per week. One for two seperate books and have two books released a month apart. It may feel like a big goal, but i have faith in myself. I also want to be able to read as many indie books I can and support the growing indie world of writing. So tell me about your goals. What do you want to accomplish in writing? Are you exactly where you thought you'd always be?

No comments:

Post a Comment