Free Short Story! Read the first four chapters. Get to know the Characters

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blue Glass Plot Change

Over the years Blue Glass has gone through many transformations. From a girl who knows what she is and loses her best friend ony to meet a guy with the same name, to a story where none of them know their purpose. And for some reason it all feels incredibly repettitive that it doesn't feel right. Which leads me to this important announcement.

Blue Glass was schedule for a May release, but because the plot has changed entirely in my head the release has been pushed back and a lot of rewites has gone underway. I still hope to make a May release if not the release could be hitting the middle of august to the start of September. But I promise whatever comes out of my head and onto paper will be just as good as my original plan for the start of this series, maybe better.

Embrace the Vamon (Vam-en) world. And be ready to fall in love with all of the characters in The Redvein Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment