Free Short Story! Read the first four chapters. Get to know the Characters

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Seer Trilogy Theme Songs

I've been getting really far into Remembering You; the first book in The Seer Trilogy and have come to about 10,000 or so words. No, it's definitely more than that. And I wanted to share with you the Theme songs to these books. They've been helping me write this series and has influenced a lot of the stories that happened.

When I write I like to create a playlist that helps me, as do a lot of authors. I usually try to pick songs that fit the story I have in my head and the mood. The Theme song for Remembering You was the first to come to me. Then Forgetting You. And finally Saving You. It's kind of funny that the Theme songs came to me in the order of their books, but that's something that happens once in a lifetime.

I hope you like the songs I chose and see them within the books when they are released.


The Seer Trilogy Book 1: Remembering You


"Perfect" By Hedley
 
Credit goes to Hedley. I feel like when they wrote this song they did it specifically for Aiden and Sev.
 
 
 
The Seer Trilogy Book 2: Forgetting You
 
 
 "The One That Got Away" The Make Believe Cover
 
 
 
Credit goes to The Make Believe for their beautiful cover. Although the tempo isn't right for the feeling of Forgetting You I love their voices, how it works as a duet and the change up of their lyrics. Perfection. This is Ian and Nate's story. To the Tee. My new favorite band is The Make Believe.
 
 
 Of course I had to add the original because the tempo and feeling is perfect. Credit goes to Katy Perry. Every time I hear this song I feel like I'm watching all of the main characters from Forgetting You hurting.
 
 
The Seer Trilogy Book 3: Saving You
 
David Cook's "Permanent"
 
 
There's no words that can describe how perfect David Cook's voice is and there aren't any better words to describe how this song brings out P and K in Saving You. Credit goes to David Cook and FrostFire444 for her lyric video.
 
 
I hope you guys will love these books as much as I am having a blast writing and plotting them. Babies. I feel like I gave birth to these wonderful kids who, although have inner demons and problems, seem to spark on their own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment