Free Short Story! Read the first four chapters. Get to know the Characters

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Girl's night out, Wall mural and Freeing Bail update!

This weekend I accomplished a lot of things.

Friday night I went out with my sisters for a few drinks.





I had my first drink in five years and I was nursing it. All that time not drinking I couldn't stomach the amount of liquor in that blue margarita. But my sister was fine finishing it off for me. 




We had a blast. Ordered a few appetizers that was no competition for the chips and salsa (Amazing especially the white salsa) and tried our hand at flirting. Which we all failed miserably. 


Then I went home and worked on my wall mural.



When I first saw that camera at the Salvation Army for ten bucks I knew I had to have it. And the whole thing came to me. I wanted to post pictures of my life in a way that it played out like a movie. I've only just started but this mural is going to fill up all of my walls and will continue until I catch up to where I am now in my life.


I have finally hit the last stretch of Freeing Bail and as the book closes and Bary's (Bail and Rory) story comes to an end I've already cried and laughed a few times.

I will be sad when it does end because I fell in love with Bail's free spirit and Rory's insecurity. I don't want to say too much because it will give away the end. But look for it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment