Free Short Story! Read the first four chapters. Get to know the Characters

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

There's  Birthday.
 
 



Hey guys. So in just a week it will be my sisters big 2-5 and my beautiful nephews 3rd birthday just passed about a week ago and in the celebration of two important people in my life among all the other important people with them, I am giving away 3 signed copies of Violet Chains. The Giveaway is listed on Goodreads click here for details. I'm also announcing that I will give one winner on my website a signed Copy of Violet Chains and another will get an ebook copy of Violet Chains. Both will get a mention in the Acknowledgements in the upcoming Blue Glass the first book in the official Redvein Series. Now here's what you have to do to win.
  1. Sign up to my website, being a member gives you a better chance.
  2. Leave a comment on this post of one or two powers you wish to possess. If you would rather be an Abaddon and break all the rules or a Gavreel and live by the laws. Also leave your email address so that your prizes can be delivered to you.
  3. Last but not least Wish a very Happy Birthday to my sister Melissa and my nephew Lee.

The best comments will win. Goodluck everyone and may the best Clan win.

2 comments:

  1. I will send you a message from Lucifer AKA Leonard or will Happy Birthday when you are born in the kingdom of God for judgement

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you a message from Lucifer AKA Leonard or will Happy Birthday when you are born in the kingdom of God for judgement

    ReplyDelete